- We hold lists of people with whom we contact, originating either from ourselves, or they with us, which we use to maintain contact and to inform those contacts of upcoming events and activities This data is name, email address, phone number, and for our Youth Theatre (Fish’n’Whiskers) the date of birth and age of students.
- We also hold photographs of our performances and rehearsals. In respect of minors, or those with specific image rights, we do not use such images without first obtaining permission.
- We do not share or sell any of this information with or to third-parties. It is used only to communicate about our activities, for invitations to events, and to provide news we believe to be relevant for you.
- We would like to continue to be in contact with you, but you can opt-out from our communications or ask us to remove your details at any time. Please contact us at: barry♦at♦littleseal.eu.
- You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. Please email us at barry♦at♦littleseal.eu if you wish to do so. You may ask us to remove or amend any information you think is inaccurate.